“Those are hideous.”
“Why are you wearing those?”
“Those aren’t fashionable.”
UGGs have received every put-down imaginable. Despite that, you still see them everywhere, and no one can object to the fact that they are quite warm. It seems women are lacking options for winter footwear with sweatpants. Nonbrand UGGs also tend to be sold at affordable prices. So these raise the question: are UGGs worth wearing? I certainly think they’re a valuable purchase. Here’s why:
- They’re comfortable. There’s no denying UGGs are cozy. Original UGGs are made of sheepskin, which cushions the foot and provides warmth. The fleece foot bed molds to the shape of your foot and keeps moisture away.
- They’re long lasting. The boot must be properly cared for first. Clean them with water and UGG Sheepskin Cleaner & Conditioner, and prevent your UGGs from staining by using UGG Sheepskin Protector.
- They have health benefits. When sheepskin is worn against the body, it stimulates blood circulation. It allows the body to relax and promotes regeneration of cells.
- They can be worn as slippers. Not only can UGGs be worn outside, they can also be worn inside. Keep an extra pair of UGGs for use as slippers around the house – they are comfortable and warm, and suit this purpose perfectly.
- They’re cute. You can look like a snow bunny! How can you resist these furry suede boots?
The verdict: UGGs are a beneficial investment that lasts for years. They’re cute and comfortable, and can be worn on dress down days or in the house. UGGs should be a staple in every girl’s closet.
Find out more about UGGs at www.uggaustralia.com.